Sunday, May 14, 2017

Walkthrough - Pandora - Chapters 1 & 2

Introduction
Pandora – Chapter 2 was released on 14 May 2017. It can be downloaded from https://www.patreon.com/tora

Note that the zipfile contains both of the currently released chapters.

Chapter 1 was written entirely by Mortze, but after its release it was 'edited' by Tlaero. Chapter 2 was primarily written by Tlaero, with art by Mortze. Because of this, there are some differences between the two chapters in terms of style, tone, and interactivity.

Notes
Where an option is marked with an asterisk*, it means there is no difference between any of the available options.

Variables
Chapter 1 tracks three major variables:
Shy - which is basically influence with Maggie
Rita - which is influence with Rita
Perv - which is a measure of how interested in sex the PC is

Chapter 1 tests Shy and Rita a handful of times, but Perv is only tested once.

Chapter 2 tests Rita, but doesn't have any score variables of its own.

Walkthrough starts here
Start the game.

[Where do you want to start the game?]

(Chapter 2)
Start at Chapter 2
There was an accident, and some of her divers died. [go to Chapter 2]

(Chapter 1)
Start at Chapter 1
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Look at the door
Umm… what's the problem?
Are those her...? (+1 Perv)
Continue
Err... *
Take the voltmeter
Up to the Upper Deck
Join Rita
Yep.
Look closer. (+1 Perv)
Look right
Get a better look at the trio
Look at the girl
You can't stop staring at her
Er… Yeah sorry. Here it is. (+1 Shy)
Sure.*
A helicopter? Is that right?*
That doesn't seem to matter to Rita…
You knew she would say something like that.
I think you should consider the rotor speed plus your body's resistance to acceleration on impact with the sub's walls. (+1 Shy)
You see the cute girl in the reflection.
Keep staring.
Smile at her.
Stop staring at her before it gets awkward. (+1 Shy)
Take a closer look at them.
Continue
Look up too
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Step away to let them pass.
Not to mention her rear end.
Look back
Look at your left
Help Rita instead (+1 Rita)
Help Rita
It's okay Rita. I know how important this job is for you. (+1 Rita)
I hope so!*

[Do you want to watch this cut scene?]

(no)
(Skip to the end of the introductions.)

(yes)
Look to the left.
Look back to her.
Considering what they're paying, she obviously believes this.
Continue listening.
You don't recognize the name.
You're happy to cash the pay check, but she seems to be overselling this.
Then again...
What?
He does have a point.
That's fair.
Look to the professor.
You don't recognize that language.
Keep listening
Keep listening
Continue
That's us.
Hi.
Listen to the captain.
Keep listening
Continue
She looks a bit... peculiar...
Continue
You might have to. You'll need those wuss pills.
Clap with them.
Wait to see who's interested.
Continue
Sure!

Help Farik
Follow Farik
Say Hi to Rita (requires Rita > 1)
Anytime Rita, whenever you need me. (+2 Rita)
Ok, I'll try. (+1 Shy)
Does the redhead have her wetsuit that open?? (+1 Perv)
Stop staring
Err...
Yes...
I’m Jean Keong. No! I mean, Kean Jeong. (+1 Shy)
That’s the air gauge.
Watch them.
Continue
Continue
Look to Maggie.
Well, that depends on several factors like the depth you are at, your constitution, and the amount of air intake you do.
No. I am kind of…afraid... (+1 Shy)
Turn your attention back to Maggie
“Yes. Can you believe it? That's outlandish!”
You're not sure what to say.
Listen to Roos.
See what the girls do
We?
Continue
Look closer
Peek through the hole
Keep looking.
Continue peeping
Try to figure out who that is
Focus on Maggie
Stay on her
Turn around quickly
Nothing, why?*
Ok. I’ll look at it in a second.
Follow Rita
Oh I see. That one is mine.
Sure. You just have to make a rigged connection there.
Sure. You just have to do this. (+2 Rita)
You feel like what? (req Rita > 3)
You have not treated me wrong so there is no reason not to be nice to you.
I think the way you act is just a protection for something more fragile you want to hide. (+3 Rita)
It’s fun not to fit the norm.
Laugh along (+1 Rita)
You are very welcome.
Look at the door
Yes, of course.
Err…I am doing some coding.
Yes... Yes it is.
Hmm…I don’t know.
Ok, ok. I’ll go.
I’m right behind you.
Step in
Sit next to Maggie
Let Maggie do the talking

[Do you want to watch the cut scene?]

(no)
(Skip to the end of the Atlantis story.)

(yes)
Continue
Keep listening
Keep listening
Continue
Continue
Oh... Ok...
Keep listening
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue

Listen to Maggie

[Do you want to watch the cut scene?]

(no)
(Skip to the end of the Pandora story.)

(yes)
Keep listening
Keep listening
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Err... I... (+1 Shy)
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue

Go up
Continue
Go check it out
Continue
Stay hidden and listen
Keep listening
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Keep listening
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Wait
Go back
What is she going to do?
Stay hidden
Focus on Nikki
Keep watching

[Do you stay to watch Nikki? Doing so will damage your chances with Maggie.]

(yes)
Continue (+5 Perv; -5 Shy)
I... I... I...
(stay silent) (+1 Shy)
(stay silent) (+1 Shy)
I don’t see any wrong in what she is doing. (+1 Perv)
Yes, you are probably right. [go to Breakfast]

(no)
Leave before she notices you [go to Breakfast]

Breakfast
Go release some steam
Keep eating half awake
Continue
Oh my...
Keep listening
Keep listening
Continue
Keep quiet
Continue
Ok... (requires Rita > 6)
She doesn’t really mean that. (+2 Rita)
Go back to your cereal
Slurp your cheerios
Sure.*
I guess...
Sit on the stool.
Sure.
However, I have felt a little dizzy since I got up this morning.
No really. Just a little nauseated too.
Thanks, Doctor.
Hmm... no.
I beg your pardon?
Err... no.
Alone... or...?
No...
Help?
It is?
I see.
I don’t know…*
Girls!
How…close?
Then... I haven't, no.
No…it’s sad right.
Yeah right... I suppose.
Beg your pardon? How?
You want to…to get naked in front of me?
This is getting weird…*
Please?
Keep watching. You don't want to miss a thing.
Marvel in silence.
What are you waiting for Kean?
Keep fondling her
Doesn't matter. Touched a boob.
Go check what's going on
Take a peek
Keep watching
Continue
Continue
Wait to see who is coming
Oh! I'll keep watching.
Continue
Continue
Good to know.
Oh.
Keep listening
Keep listening
Continue
Continue
Keep listening
Continue
Continue
What the... !
Quick! Go back to bed!
Try to pretend to be half-asleep
Err…Yes.
I am terribly sorry!
That is very true...
I….
No. I mean, yes.*
Focus on her boobies
Look back at her jerking you off
You can't hold it anymore!
Just let the sensations go through you*
Yes. Thank you...
Take a look
Just a peek
Stop looking
Wait to see what will happen
Keep watching
Continue
Keep watching
Continue
Continue
Keep watching
Continue
Continue
Continue
Get up and go work
Check who is there
Good morning. I’m working on the submersible’s systems.
I don’t know. Rita wouldn’t like it for sure…
Roger, Red Two. You may proceed.
Yes. It is intended for two operators but it can fit two more if they all squeeze in.
Mmmh. Let’s say…. It is like an electrical center.
Err… Yes. Let me make some room.
Ok...
Well. These are the main commands to move the sub around.
There are four propellers. Like powerful fans if you prefer.
And what about going up or down you may ask.
Err… That’s very correct, yes.
Yes. The principles are quite simple.
(freeze in utter silence) (+3 Shy)
That is surely true.*
…No.
…No. (+1 Shy)
Never?*
There is no hurry. There is plenty of time for that.
Maggie, I…
I'm... I'm sorry about your mother.
I heard you, yesterday night…talking to Miss Lindberg. (+8 Shy)
Maggie, anybody would be sad if they lost someone they loved.
Cry or don’t cry. It really doesn’t matter what other people think of it.
Do, or do not. There is no try.
That’s Yoda.
Old l… It’s from Star Wars!
It’s not a book. Well, there are books but it’s a very famous movie!
Yes! Exactly! That’s Yoda!
A hairc…No! You’re talking about Spock!!
No. That's from another movie. Another franchise.
No! No! Not the same!
Look back at Maggie
Of course! I mean, not in this one but in my personal laptop.
Sure, let’s do it.*
Follow Maggie
Stare at her ass
Follow her up
Set up the laptop on the table.
Turn it on
Close the video!
I’m sorry! That’s… It was… Sorry.*
Yes. Yes. I do know.*
Yes... Sometimes...
Shoot.
No... Never.
Stay silent
Sure.
I know.. It’s the director, he…
Enjoy the awesomeness!
Look closer
Let her sleep and leave (+2 Shy)
Continue
Continue
Err.. UCL, London. But I'm from Liverpool.
Aloha!*
Yes. My grandparents left Korea during the war.
Err.. I am not sure.
Continue
Continue
Ok. Ok. If you insist!
Do as you are told
Wait for the girls
Look at them as they pass by
Continue
Continue
Continue
No. No. Right.
Oblige
Appreciate the moment
Hope this lasts forever
Give it a better look
Your blood stream starts to go south
I…I… (+2 Shy)
If she offers... (+5 Perv)
Continue
Continue
Beer? Interesting cocktail I sense..
Make some room for Nikki
I surely need that!
Can't contest that!
That's a shame.
Continue
Wait to see where this is going
Err... (+2 Shy)
Wait for Maggie's decision (requires Shy > 15)
Oh my..
Thank you dear God!
Try not to meet her stare.
Try to focus
Continue
No, I don’t have boobs. (+2 Shy, +3 Perv)
Oh, more boobs! [close up of Kaori] OR Oh! Boobs! [close up of Roos]
Continue
Wait for them to answer
Yup. Not answering that either.*
Boobs! Again!
What is Roos doing?
Nikki gets up as she tries to help Roos and gives you quite a view! [close up of Nikki] OR Don't miss it! [close up of Roos]
Freeze this image into your mind.
Continue
Continue
That's true. Roos is quite tipsy.
I think... I... I'm going to stay for a little more.
Yes. Goodnight you all.
Hmm..Yes, I guess.
If she insists!
Continue
Continue
I think I'll... do the same...
Keep stroking it
What do you mean?*
What!?
She looks amazing

[Do you want to leave now?]

(yes)
Look. You're drunk. I think we better not.
No, really Roos. I think we better stop this. (+15 Shy)
You're welcome Roos. Let's go. [go to After the tub]

(no)
Ok...
Begin to move your hand
Keep moving your hand.
Do as you're told
Apply more pressure to her pussy
Try to follow her rhythm
Increase the pace
Press even further and harder
Pump her wildly!
Continue

[As you might suspect, going any further with Roos will spoil your chances with Maggie later. So do you Leave, Have sex with Roos, or Have Roos please you?]

Leave
Err... I think this is enough Roos...
No Roos, You are not... I prefer to do it with someone... special...
Thank you. Up we go. [go to After the tub]

Have Roos please you
F... fuck? Can't we do another thing instead? (-10 Shy)

[How does Roos please you?]

(blowjob)
Your mouth, I beg you! (-10 Shy)
No... never..
Please put it in your mouth
Moan in agreement
Feels so good
Slowly please.*
Continue
Just cum
I'm sorry...
I know... I'm sorry. I'm not used to...
Yes. I get it.
Sure. Let's go! [go to After the tub]

(handjob)
Your hand... (-5 Shy)
Look down
Look at her
You have... amazing breasts.*
What's the hesitation?
Play with her nipple
I... I'm sorry
I'm sorry... I..I am not used to...
Yes. I get it.
Sure. Let's go! [go to After the tub]

Have sex with Roos
Yes please! (-20 Shy)
Yes!
Grab her hips.
Yes. Give them to me!*
Suck her nipple harder
Oh my god!
Jabba the Hut, think about Jabba.
Greedo, you buggy bastard!
Han. Han shot first!
Ask to cum in her mouth
Cum in her mouth
Release it all
My - God!
Yes. It was amazing!
Yes. I get it. No funny ideas.
Sure. Let's go! [go to After the tub]

After the tub
Grab your computer and go to the toilet!
Continue
Look around
Continue
Look up
Wave at Maggie
Continue
Go work
Sit down and get busy
Continue
Err... no. We're just testing the equipment.
No. Just the sea floor. Clay and sand. Rocks.
Maybe...
If you say so...
Let him continue
Remain silent
Ouch!
Keep working
I don't, really.
All is well for now. The sensors and cameras are working well, and communications are clear.
Get a better view
Natural light doesn't reach this deep, so we have use other sources of light like radio, infrared, and various types of filters.
Yes. I mean... Maggie isn't talking to me. I don't know why.
No. I really can't think of any good reason. It's since last night.
How so?
I… I hope so.
Thank you. Bye.
Climb the stairs
Hey Rita!
Rita? Is everything alright?
Rita? Are you ok?
Sure? If you want to talk...
Ok. I'll go. But you can talk to me whenever you feel like it. (+5 Rita)
Ok.
Go meet him
I’m sorry. I’m interrupting you…
Doesn’t this mission… it’s nature… interfere with your… religion?
You’re doing alright from what I’ve seen so far.
It’s about Rita. I just saw her.
For what I know she is having a hard time getting along with everybody.
Do you know her well?
I see… But, has she always been like this?
So, what happened?
I think that… She’s all tough and impenetrable outside but I feel she is a good person
Oh my...
…at that pressure, the oxygen became toxic…
It wasn’t her fault…
I understand now… It puts things into perspective.
Thank you Farik. I’ll leave you to your prayers.
Go have dinner
Call her (require Rita > 15)
I just learned that… I mean...
Look, I just wanted to let you know that…
Ok… I understand Rita.
Yes?
Ok.
Go have dinner (requires Shy > 15 & Perv > 5)
Yes? Who is it?
Sure. Come in.
Oh. Ok.
Remain in silence
Yes?
What? No!
Yes…*
Oh.
I've done it too... sometimes.*

[Did you get a blowjob/handjob?]

(yes)
Yes…
Well… yes but..
It didn’t felt… right.
Not the right time… and the right person

(no)
Yes…
Yes. No. I mean, she was drunk and besides…
I don’t want to do it…like that.
The right time… With the right person…

Remain silent
Yes. Why not.
Ok. Err.. What is it?
Oh.
"I am thinking about it right now.
So... What do you mean?
Trying?
What? Sh... S... Sex?
You mean… what?
Yes. Ok. Let’s do that.
I don’t know… What do you... want to do?
Absolutely!
Look, are you really sure?
Ok. On three, then!
Look closer
Just stare
Wow...
Look at her
Look lower
Lower
I... I...
Look down
Yes... I'm sorry. I just can't...
Oh my... So, what now?
Are you... are you sure?
Run a finger down the center of her chest
Go around her breast
Run your hand down to her belly.
Squeeze her breast
Pinch her nipple
Pull back
Let her discover
What's wrong?
Look down too
Touch her legs
Move further up
Massage her belly
Rub Maggie's boobs
Give them a good rub
Look at Maggie
Squeeze them harder
Play with her nipples
Give them some good attention
Pull her nipples out
Look at her face
Do as she asks
Keep going
Apply more pressure
Keep going
Move your finger slowly
Make small circles against her walls
Finger her more
Yes. Please.
Enjoy her soft touch
It's because you turn me so on!
Continue
Surprise Maggie by rubbing harder
Finger her some more
Play with your finger
Continue
Keep going
Run your fingers wild
Keep massaging her pussy until she pulls out.
I know! I'm sorry I.. finished early..
Will I?
Of course I'm ok with it! My god!
You can't possibly know how delighted I am to be here too!
You too Maggie. Goodnight.
Lick you fingers
Continue
Start Chapter 2 [go to Chapter 2]

Chapter 2
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Wake up.
Put on your glasses.
Don't state the obvious. Just go see her at the door.
That's alright. I was just dreaming silly stuff.
Sure.
So, what happened?
Err... right. And... why?
I suppose that's true...
Err... I don't follow you. I mean, I don't understand what or why...
Well, I... would you?
Err ... yes ... Yes!
Okay, lead on!
Follow Maggie.
Take a closer look.
I don't see them.
Head forward.
Carefully open the door.
Close the door.
Maybe they're at the bridge.
They must be somewhere downstairs then.
Follow her.
You sure there isn't anyone else down there? I'm not allowed to go downstairs...
Follow her.

[If you want to fool around with Maggie, go to Engines. If you want to watch Roos and Noah, go to Shower.]

Engines
Continue to the downstairs hatch.
Open the door.
Open that hatch as well.
Follow her.
Close the hatch behind you.
Follow her to the engine room.
Wait for her to declare that the coast is clear.
Follow her.
Oh. That's very interesting.
Right! Brilliant.
How can he sleep here with all the noise?
I think that it would be very difficult, if not impossible, for someone to...
Oh... and?
Oh, bollocks!
Quickly open the nearest hatch door.
Open the door.
Rush in.
Bite your tongue to keep quiet.
Lean a little closer to Maggie.
Let's wait a bit then.
Look down at her chest.
Look up.
Err... yes?*
Very what?*
Oh, I slept very well, thank you.
Yes, I know.
You... you mean... like... sex?
I'm sorry. I didn't mean.
I... I beg your pardon?

[Which item of clothing should Maggie remove first?]

(shirt)
I would! Could you remove your... shirt?
Now would you remove your boxers?
Undress.
Stare at her.
Fondle yourself.
Continue doing your thing.
Yes, you'd really like to do that.
Look lower.
Y... yes?
Move closer.
Continue.
Rub your penis in her pubic hairs.
Continue.
Oh...
Speed up.
It's marvelous, Maggie!
Me neither!
Enjoy the moment.
Continue.
Harder.
Continue.
Get on... on your knees... please!
Aim at her chest.
Cum.
Continue.
Stay speechless.
I'm so sorry!
Continue. [NB. the fact that Maggie has tasted Kean's cum changes a later scene slightly.]
Stare at her in surprise.

(boxers)
Right! Could you... remove your boxers?
Stare in awe.
Turn... turn around... please.
My... God.
Very... very much!
My... goodness.
Do as she says.
Get behind Maggie.
Sorry!
To... to feel me?
Okay.
Start moving slowly.
Keep up the rhythm.
Kiss her cheek.
Press harder against her.
Intensify your movements.
Harder.
Cum.
Continue.

Yes, let's get away while we have the chance.
Stay silent.
Continue.
Nod.
Follow Maggie.
It certainly was...
Watch her go.
Go back to bed. [go to Photo]

Shower
Point out the light under the door.
Unless someone forgot to turn the lights off, yeah, I think so.
What now?
I might know a way to... see something.
Follow me into the workshop.
No, it's better if we keep the lights off. We don't want anyone to know we're here.
Show her.
Point out the hole.
Err... a hole...
... yes...
Just that one time...
Check her out.
Continue.

[Do you want to watch Roos and Noah through the hole or on the laptop?]

(hole)
That's okay. I don't mind.
Okay.
Let me see!
Keep watching.
He's... err.
My turn!
Keep watching.
She's sucking him... hard!
I bet it is!
Look.
Keep watching.
Keep watching.
Let Maggie look, and move closer to her.
Move your hands higher.
Move your hands higher.
Rub her breasts.
Keep rubbing.
Pull her shirt over her head.
Keep caressing them.
Reach lower.
Pull down her pants.
Get rid of your pants.
Continue.
Do you... do you want me to?
Okay. What are they doing now?
The way I'm behind you?
Kiss her neck.
Continue.
Continue.
Kiss her.
Kiss her more intensely.
Continue.
Fondle her pussy.
Keep going.
Cum.
Continue.
Definitely!
Me too.

(laptop)
Find a solution to this problem.
I think I can put them on my laptop.
Plug the camera into your laptop.
Let's see if this works...
Voila!
Yes. The wonders of digital imaging.
Move to the couch.
Sit next to her.
Glance over to Maggie.
Look back at the laptop.
Watch
Continue.
Watch
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Watch
Yes... it... is.
Me too...
Yes. I'm sorry.
Are you sure?
Remove yours too.
Err...
Continue.
Look at her pussy.
Continue.
Yes. Maybe more.
Look back at it as well.
Continue.
Watch.
Look back to the screen.
Keep watching.
Look back to Maggie.
Watch.
Glance back to the screen.
Look back to Maggie.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
O... okay.
Continue.
Continue.
Look back to Maggie.
Grab her tit.
Cum.
Continue.
Continue.
I'm sorry...
How about you?
Continue.
Continue.
I would.
Keep kissing.
Continue.
Look at it as well.
Look back to Maggie.
Finger her.
Look to the screen.
Look back to Maggie.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.

It certainly was...
Watch her go.
Go back to bed. [go to Photo]

Photo
Glance up at the helicopter deck.
Focus back on Rita.
Look at her.
That's right. It links up with the instruments on the sub and reads the same data.
You mean a "prediction", but yes, this will let us adjust your dive time on the fly if you get nervous and breathe more O2 than normal.
Look back.
Err... yes. Good morning.
Err... I guess... *
You're welcome.*
Err... it means that the computer, with the software, are linked to the sub's sensors and instruments.
Look to your left.
Watch them.
Keep watching.
Continue.
Some people don't like having their picture taken.
Begrudgingly smile for the picture.
It is a good picture.
Sure thing.
Err... I'm not sure.
Yes?
Not to my knowledge.
Try to discretely check her out.
Hey Rita.
Go see the captain.
Follow him.
Follow the captain.
Step into the cabin and sit down on the couch.
Err... it's Kean, not... *
Certainly, sir. It is kind of you to ask.
I've heard. My deepest condolences, sir.*
That's... regrettable.
Err...
... Sir?*
I... I... I assure you... *
I... see.
Actually, I believe the jurisdiction in international waters belongs to the country where the ship is registered, or in other words, under whose flag it's sailing, and that would be Sweden in this particular case, so that would be homicide under Swedish law.
Err...
Right away, sir!
You can't help but look...
Keep looking.
Leave the bridge.
Head down.
Continue down the stairs.

[Do you join Maggie and Laura?]

(no)
Avoid them. [go to ROV 1]

(yes)
Go join Maggie and Laura.
Err... Good morning.
Nod to her.
Well, to tell the truth, not so great.
I think your father just... threatened to throw me overboard. [go to Plato]

ROV 1
Approach them.
Check out Rita's rear. OR Check out Talia's breasts.
I'm back.
Yes, I did.

[Do you tell Rita what happened?]

(yes)
He doesn't want me to hang out with Maggie anymore.
Apparently, he wants to protect her.
Ah... yes?
Thank you... I think.
Are you sure? What about her father?
Thank you, Rita. What about our work?
Go look for Maggie.
Yes. I'm sorry I left.
No. I mean, yes, but... That's not the reason.
Your father talked to me and... threatened to kill me. [go to Plato]

(no)
Nothing important.
Brilliant.
I'm almost done, actually. I just have to calibrate the LEDs.
Well, that's what I'm working on...
Okay, I'll be right back.
Calibrate the lighting.
Finish up and head back to the deck.
Continue. [go to ROV 2]

Plato
I think he doesn't want us to... hang out anymore.
I suppose he is just trying to protect you.
I guess... it's up to you to decide. Not him.
So assuming it doesn't end with me being shot, do you want to go watch Empire Strikes Back?
Err... the professor?
Oh ok.
Let her lead you to the mess.
Wait.

[Do you want to watch the cut scene?]

(no)
(Skip to the end of the scene.)

(yes)
Let Maggie answer.
Continue.
The Greeks invented Democracy.
The name rings a bell. Is that where the term platonic comes from?
You glance at Maggie again. All kinds of love...
But we're not even close to there.
Sounds like a dead end.
A sailor like Maggie!
An Egyptian?
So, this Sithathor inspired Hellanicus who, in turn, inspired Plato?
Are you saying that Sithactor gave coordinates?
But... stars move.
Then with basic trigonometry...
Follow her outside.

Yes, I did.*
Sure is, but this isn't about gods.

[Do you try to explain?]

(no)
It's a little complicated, I'm afraid.
Everyone has his role... his purpose. You just have to trust--
Yes! The Force!
Smile at her.
Sorry, but I've got to get back to work. [go to ROV 2]

(yes)
Let me try to explain it.
Well, you know about the North Star, the star that always points North, right?
That's right. Contrary to the other stars that move around in the sky, that one stays in place.
So, if tonight we look at the position of a star, then a year from now it will be in the same position.
If you know that on this exact day, the exact star is in that position, then you can trace a line between the star and the Earth.
Yes, but remember that the professor talked about the zenith.
Exactly!
Return the kiss.
Look at her instead.
Oh god, Rita! I'm supposed to be working with her! [go to ROV 2]

ROV 2
Join them.
Listen.
Look at Nate.
Oh boy...
Now that's cruel.
Watch helplessly.
Look up.
Look back at Rita.
Follow her.
Open the door and talk to her.
Find another way.
Open the door.
Rita...
Hey...
It's part of your past, but it shouldn't... haunt you.
A professional who should have known better got drunk and died.
Maybe, maybe not. But one event that wasn't even your fault shouldn't describe your whole career.
That only means you care. There are a million divers in the world.
I don't think so. You're one of the best divers in the world.
How could I not be?*
Do you... want a hug?
Hold her gently.
Look at her.

[Do you kiss her?]

(no)
Gently push her away. [NB. the fact that Kean didn't kiss Rita back is recorded but not referred to again, at least in this chapter.]
I'm sorry... I...

(yes)
Kiss her back.
Keep going.

It's okay...
Okay.
Return to your workshop.
Nikki?
Quite shaken up, actually...
Don't say anything.
Stay quiet.
Nod.
Yes. I'm one of them.
Watch her go.
Continue.
Continue.
Look around the room and think about what needs to be lashed down.
Listen, even though you don't speak French.
Stand there awkwardly.
We... we're going to be hit by a storm?
But I heard a 9 on Beaufort.
I'm... not sure...
Okay.
Think about the kiss...
Blink in surprise.
Nod.
Look her over carefully.
Let her strip you.
Shake your head.
She puts it in.
Do as she said.
Look down so you can see your cock enter a woman for the first time.
Grab her ass and rock her hips.
Move your hands.
Squeeze them hard.
Watch her tits bounce.
Yes!
Mmmhh... What?
I'm sorry.
Yes, absolutely. Sure.
Sure. Sure.
Sigh.
Continue.
Continue.
Collect your cards.
Sort your new cards into your hand.
Nod to Nikki.
Grunt something similar to "Thank you."
Not much point in drinking if you're all about to drown.
Struggle not to fall on the slippery, bouncing deck.
Follow her below decks.
Idly wonder if you'll die faster now that you're lower in the ship.
Wait for the end to come.
Is that... her shirt?
Stumble inside.
Nod absently.
Lie down.
Fall unconscious.
Continue.
Open your eyes.
A little, yeah.
It worked. I feel calmer.
Is that Laura and... I don't remember who she was with.
Wait a minute. Are you? Are we?
You kept me warm, like Shun did to Hyoga.
So... how long have they been doing it?
It's... pretty exciting
Kiss her.
Reach up and pull her tightly against you.
Keep kissing her.
You're... you're sure?
Take a deep breath.
Move your hips up to push further into her.
Are you... okay?
Help her move.
Keep at it with Maggie.
Cum.
Look at her.
Look at her eyes.
Sorry... I couldn't hold it anymore.
I... can't. I'm... sorry.
I... wish.
"A few more times" sounds like an awesome plan...
Continue.
Get dressed and leave.
Go watch the sunrise.
Go see who's on the couch.
It's certainly better than last night.
I was so seasick I was delirious.
I'd have thought you were born with sea legs.
It's just that you're such a good diver. It's hard to imagine you having trouble on a boat.
Look down awkwardly.
Er...
Yes, but I screwed it up.
I'm a failure. I keep... letting her down.
What? No! She got into my bed while I was asleep.
And she was naked...
For both of us. But I wasn't very good...
What?
No, I just didn't last long enough.
Thank you, Rita.
Like a movie?
How do you do that?
I'm not sure. I know she likes to spy on people who are...
Not like that! I mean... yes, like that, but... I shouldn't have said it...
Thank you, but...
What if she's so disappointed that she doesn't want to try again?
Okay...
Good morning...
Continue.
Thank you, but I'll pass.
Check Talia out.
Look up before she catches you staring.
You wonder too. You have baggage!
You decide not to interject your own baggage.
Hold your breath.
Listen.
Gasp.
Continue.
Continue.
You're not sure you agree, but keep that to yourself.
Continue.
Okay, carry on. I'm going to go do... stuff.
Go get ready for work.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Look back at her.
Nay, just some whales.
I'd rather watch them on the monitor. I'm sorry.
Not about the monitor. You're disappointed that we haven't found Atlantis, aren't you?
Nonsense. We're chasing legends.
I love legendary tales in films, telly, comics, and computer games. But I'm a scientist.
You don't believe in yourself? I've never met anyone as self-assured as you.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Well, your foundation is making good things in the world.
But you're doing that now! You're searching for Atlantis. You're practically a blonde Lara Croft!
Ace! You play Tomb Raider?
Lara Croft is fiction. When we find Atlantis, you'll prove to everyone that you deserve that self-confidence.
Especially yourself. Finding Atlantis is your destiny.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
I'm just not looking forward to going back to my dull life at Uni.
Continue.
Look over to Nate.
Huh?
Continue.
You hope she doesn't get angry again.
Look back to Nate.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Look around.
Turn back toward the workstation.

[Do you follow Cassandra?]

(no)
Go play KOTOR II. [go to Cabin]

(yes)
Follow her.
Keep following Cassandra.
Listen to her.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
Praying?
I suppose we do.
Everyone was so down yesterday that I went to bed early.
Try (and fail) to focus on her face.
I beg your pardon?
I'm sorry but I don't... I don't... understand.
No. I mean... yes, but... *
I don't think...

[Do you want to get a blowjob from Cassandra? Obviously, doing so is the wrong decision, so save first.]

(no)
No. Please. I need to go.
You need some Jedi time to get your mind off of things... [go to Cabin]

(yes)
Totally!
Look down at her while she licks it.
She wraps her lips around it.
Watch her head bob.
Try to prolong it.
Hold on. Try to hold on.
Cum in her mouth.
Continue.
I'm sorry... I...
Mmh? What?
Continue.
I did. Though I'd have preferred to spend the time with you.
Look up from the screen.
Maggie... I... *
I'm... I'm sorry... *
I...
Maggie, wait! [Game Over]

Cabin
Look up from the screen.
I did. Though I'd have preferred to spend the time with you.
What?
Follow her.
Wait.
Try not to stare.
You also... glance... at Laura's chest.
Watch her go.
What is this... about?
Pardon me?
What? Well, yes!
There's a... pinky... item on it.
Remove the rest of the items and sit down on the bed.
It's okay. She's my counselor too.
That's very kind of her.
My condition?
Oh. Do you want me to...
I understand. Are you okay with it?
You're excited about the thought of getting a blow job.
It's... it's okay, you know.
Oh! I believe that's called Cowper's fluid.
She sucks the tip.
She goes farther.
She starts going in and out.
I'm... I'm about to cum!

[Did you cum in Maggie's mouth earlier?]

(yes)
Continue.
Continue.

(no)
Continue.

Wow. That was...
Sure!
Move in.
Lick her pussy.
Run your tongue over the folds.
Reach up and fondle her breast.
Grab the other one.
Keep going.
Move into position.
Slide into her.
Kiss her.
Come up for air.
I'm about to cum again.
Look at her ass.
Lick her.
Keep licking.
Yes...
Push it in.
Speed up.
I'm getting close again.
Switch places.
Lick her.
Rub her tits.
She reaches back for your cock.
Maggie! I'm going to...
What the?
Maggie? Maggie!
Continue.
What? Are you... alright?
I don't understand.
What are you talking about? You're frightening me...
Get dressed and follow her.
Follow her up the stairs.
No time to talk with him. You've got to figure out what's up with Maggie.
Join them.
Right where?
What is Maggie talking about?
You don't know what to think.
She doesn't seem to be.
She might be...
Is there a chance that we could be in the wrong spot?
What about the coordinates?
Maybe the stars.
Who calculated the coordinates?
Did they know the dates?
What date did you tell the astronomers to look at?
From what year?
It's completely relevant. Thousands of years ago the constellations weren't in the same place as today.
No, I'm not. The Earth's axial tilt changes the sky map over the course of centuries.
It means that any constellation at our zenith today wasn't here five thousand years ago.
Continue.
Continue.
Then we're off course. By several miles possibly.
Probably in that direction...
Wait.
Continue.
Continue.
You're too afraid to move.
Hold your breath and try not to die.
Move a little bit farther behind Rita.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Thank ... thank you, Rita.
Continue.
Follow her.
Continue.
Continue.
Continue.
Rita, I'm showing Maggie how to control ROV 1.
Moving in to investigate.
On it, Rita. We've got your position in triplicate.
Enabling the high resolution cameras and starting to record.
Stare at the screen.
Rita, what's that behind the ship?
Rita, move closer to that formation ahead and to the left.
Yes, that one, Rita. Get closer.
Woah! Recording!
Locking in another GPS location.
Nikki Croft, take a good look at your destiny.

[The credits, as well as teasers for the next chapter follow]

9 comments:

  1. Ah stuff still gets posted here, i was under the assumption there wasn't. Cause you haven't done a review or a guide for that AIF game by BBBem PAL.

    Anyhow thank you for this guide. Saves me some trouble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not playing much AIF these days, and I haven't played PAL at all, hence my not writing anything about it.

      That said, I probably will continue to produce walkthoughs for games like this (ie. CYOA-style games with easily accessible source code) because it's relatively straightforward.

      Also, PAL walkthrough: https://www.reddit.com/r/AIFCentral/comments/5r0q9w/pervert_action_legacy_walkthrough/

      Delete
  2. So I've run into an issue. In your walkthrough you warn about going too far with Roos ruining your chances with Maggie. Well, of course I know that going all the way or even the BJ option might be "too far" but even in selecting the HJ option which didn't sound in your walkthrough to be too far ended up in a dead end ending after the next day talking with Nikki then heading back to my cabin where the scene of watching Clone Wars on my laptop would be the ending. So, any of the options except for refusing her at all are too far then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, any sexual contact with Roos qualifies as "too far".

      At that point you should have around 27 Shy points, and you'll lose 15 even with a hand job. That takes you below the score needed to continue.

      I've updated the walkthrough to make that clearer.

      Delete
  3. Your walkthrough worked perfectly but I'm just curious if you know what Maggie eve did so she knew they were looking in the wrong place? Cause I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assumed it was magic.

      Tlaero's more recent games have all featured female characters with magical powers of some kind. Even if this game isn't set in the same universe, the epilogue demonstrates that 'magic' is definitely a thing.

      Delete
  4. I need some help here, I followed the tutorial word for word, didn't fool around with Roos, but it still ended on the clone wars. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing I can think of is that it's a browser issue. What browser are you using?

      Delete
    2. Don't forget to garner enough perv points. It's easy to neglect those when you're focussing on being shy. I got caught on that, fixed it on the next trial and went on to the desired ending with Maggie.

      Delete